Control and synchronise
• the heart of the sync lighting system
• premium textured polycarbonate body
• 500 lm output for maximum visibility
• superior side-on visibility for added safety
• customise modes via the sync app
• power button communicates pairing & battery info
green on – other lights are paired
off – paired light(s) disconnected
green flash – low battery on rear light(s)
red flash – low battery on core headlight
mode: output, runtime
high: 500 lm, 2 hrs
middle: 150 lm, 7 hrs
low: 100 lm, 15 hrs
daytime hyperconstant: 500 / 100 lm, 18 hrs
flashing: 100 lm, 120 hrs
charging time: 2.5 hrs
weight: 88g incl. Flextight bracket
Genuine innovation from the market leader - a smarter solution for all
Cateye sync is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for all types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders. Cateye sync offers:
• multiple lights in sync
• just one touch syncs all
• smarter visibility, day or night
• all angles, covered
• be seen all-round, year round
Road safety research
cateye’s utilises data from the institute for traffic accident research and data analysis in japan. This important data is relevant to all modern cities with commuting cyclists across the globe.
• 78% of all fatal accidents occur in the daytime.
• crossing collisions are most frequent, but rear-end and left / right turn collisions are also common.
• 87% of human-factor accidents are caused by a delay in noticing the cyclist.
Cateye sync means:
• cateye sync is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for many types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders.
• cateye sync means easy on/off – all lights can be turned on/off through one switch on the front light. No separate remote required.
• cateye sync makes you stand out – synchronise the flash timing of rear lights for improved visibility to other vehicles on the road, day or night.
• cateye sync is compatible with smartphones, using the cateye sync app to set up and monitor up to 7 sync lights.
• exclude modes you’re not going to use on the front sync core light
• synchronise the sync rear lights so that they flash in unison.
• synchronise the sync rear lights to all activate in kinetic mode.
• the cateye sync app includes battery level information for all sync lights, all communicated through the sync core front light switch.
• the sync core monitors power levels and connectivity, eliminating any worries over whether your rear lights are still illuminated and synced while riding. No more checking behind you!
• the cateye sync app’s “find me” mode identifies which rear lights need charging if you are using multiple numbers of the same rear light.
Whether it’s a jersey that doesn’t fit, or the colour is not quite right, sometimes you’ll need to return items to us and we want this to be as simple as possible.
Please download and complete the above Returns form in full and include with your return so we can process it as quickly as possible.
If your delivery arrived by post, please click the link below to process your FREE TRACKED RETURN – make sure you include the completed return form in your parcel!
If your delivery came by carrier (Parcelforce, DHL etc) please contact customer service to arrange the best way to return your item.
If you wish to replace an item, the quickest way is to do this is to visit our web site www.fawkes-cycles.co.uk order your replacement item and return the original item to us for a full refund
When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 7 working days of receiving your return.
Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
You will not receive a refund for the retail value of any free or promotional items you are sent, and you will be charged if they are not returned
If you change your mind on your purchase, you have a full 90 days to return it for a refund. All Goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
There are some exclusions to our 90 day returns policy, which are detailed below:
If you wish to return your item for a refund, please follow the returns procedure above.
We try our best to process all refunds within 72 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund. We'll refund your item via your original payment method.
You will not receive a refund for the retail value of any free items you are sent, and Fawkes may charge you for this item if you fail to return it
If you feel that your purchase has developed a fault, then please contact us with photographs of the issue before returning any goods - we may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any further inconvenience.
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. Items sent back to us will undergo an inspection and It may be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. If we confirm a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and in a clean and dry condition. PLEASE NOTE, WE WILL NOT PROCESS DIRTY ITEMS.
Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
We'll try to get back to you within 7 working days of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
As we operate a FREE returns service for items, the designated service should be used as we will only refund return carriage on items where agreed prior. We reserve the right to recharge return carriage on items where no fault is identified.
Customer Service Email: Guy@Fawkes-Cycles.co.uk
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.